An aircraft is a machine that is able to fly by gaining support from the air, or in general, the atmosphere of a planet. Panchmukhi Air & Train Ambulance Services Pvt. Ltd. has a wide range of aircraft for the successful transfer of patients from destination to destination throughout India. Panchmukhi Air & Train Ambulance Services is rapidly expanding its wings all around the world, so that even a single patient should not stay uncovered. Call Now On +91-9955990333 or +91-7763030333 for more information. Some the aircrafts that we frequently use in this process are the following :
1-PLATUS PC-12:- 02 PILOT + 0I PATIENT ON STRICTURE + 4 SEATS (TWO PERSON OF MEDICAL TEAM + TWO PATIENT’S RELATIVES
2-KING AIR B-200:- 02 PILOT+0I PATIENT ON STRICTURE+5 SEATS (TWO PERSON OF MEDICAL TEAM + THREE PATIENT’S RELATIVES)
3-AIR KING C-90:- 2 PILOT +0I PATIENT ON STRICTURE+3 SEATS (TWO PERSON OF MEDICAL TEAM + ONE PATIENT’S RELATIVE)
Flight / Transfer Process:
- A Flight Coordinator will request pertinent information to provide you with a complete and thorough written proposal
- Our medical coordinator will contact the proper medical personnel at the medical facility to obtain a brief medical report
- Ground transportation arrangements and coordination at the departure site and the arrival city
- The Flight Coordinator will respond to you with a written proposal that will be all inclusive. NO HIDDEN COSTS!
- Complete communications with all parties during the entire transfer process. You identify who you would like to have updated during the transfer and we keep them informed.
- Bed to bed medical care
- We take care of all Customs and Immigrations requirements
- International handling as necessary
- A written “Authorization To Transfer” detailing the entire transfer. This is sent to the party that is financially responsible for the transfer